24 June 2017

A Blog. A BLOG? A Blog! - Yeah, so this is happening

Why write a blog, Curtis? I mean who really cares about what you're thinking, feeling, hoping, wishing, dreaming and any other ing out there? The fact may be probably no one, yet in truth, I've tried writing a blog for years. The keyword is tried! I always had what I thought were great ideas, and fun stories to share, but never made the time or talked myself out of sharing. There were many times when I felt a movement to share, but it would sit before me as if it would self-publish. I would take the time to revise, and revise, and revise and still not post. So why now?

This to me is a chance to share, care, help others if they desire to move past their now. I'm hoping that sharing will help me better understand my now and prepare me for my tomorrow. Some of this may make sense, some of it may not. Some may get offended, others may be enlightened. All in all, I'm hoping, nay I'm on a mission to find my out... in!

This is a journey and whether you stay on or never jump on, I'm just hoping I don't embarrass those that love me and those that desire to know me. I'm going to do my best to be as unfiltered as possible, telling of my journey and transformation. I hope over the course of time, me today, will be a footnote for the me of the greater tomorrow. It's not easy, to be honest, it's not easy to hold the mirror up to yourself and tell on yourself, watch yourself and understand the tears you've caused yourself. It's not easy to be brutally honest and not result in change so I will be on a complex journey. One that may not be pleasing to many, yet necessary for me!

I'm only sharing with the hopes that if your words are caught up in the mess and virtual, mental clutter that's your life, that this may ease and assist with the creation of some direction towards a better you and you too can find your out, in!

No comments:

Post a Comment